It was an accident waiting to happen -- an open sewer and a 15-year-old girl who was texting while she walked. Alexa Longueira, a high school sophomore, was plunged into smelly darkness while texting. She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones, CBS station WCBS-TV reported....Source
- Texting Teen Falls Down NYC Manhole; Will Sue City?
- SpongeBob Episode Helps Save Choking Girl
- Study: Texting Does Not Affect Children’s Ability To Spell
- Girl, 10, Suspended For Peppermint Oil
- Request For Juice Spirals Out Of Control On Flight